Master of Business Administration (MBA)
With the fast changing economic scenario of the world and also of the state of Madhya Pradesh, the need of effective talent was felt that can seamlessly integrate the technical aspects and attune them to the various nuances of running a business. To achieve the same, IICA offers Master of Business Administration (MBA) course which is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore. The objective is to develop and implement an MBA programme which can best be described as MBA++ programme.
Highlights of the course
- Greater emphasis on skills developments both pertaining to curricular as well as extracurricular
- Example based and experiential Teaching Pedagogy
- Audio visual aids to supplement classroom teaching
- Well defined Tutorial Classes to assist and develop problem solving skills
- Continuous evaluations for effective guidance and monitoring of students
- Planned Industrial visits to facilitate and improve industry interface
- Development of leadership skills and effective communication skills by means of special programs conducted by experienced language and personality development trainers
- Development of inter personal skills by means of team based assignments, seminars and other activities like debate and paper presentations at state as well as national level
- Emphasis on holistic development of the students by means of psychological counselling, placement counselling, etc.
- Developing leaders by emphasizing on various aspects of Corporate Social Responsibilities and providing the right perspective as well as exposure to students to make them future ready