Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
IICA aims at running MCA courses with excellent infrastructure to produce highly skilled software professionals. IICA facilitates "State-of-art" laboratories, "Teaching Faculty" with Excellent teaching skills & experience both, "Rich library" having a variety of books, journals and magazines, systematic "guidance and monitoring" of the project evaluation, and also provides healthy "Circum-ambiance" for broadening the horizon and vision of students. Apart from these, an excellent environment for research activities, industry oriented lectures, seminars & workshops are organized at the institution regularly.
The highlights of the course are:
- Example based and experiential Teaching Pedagogy
- Audio visual aids to supplement classroom teaching
- Well defined Tutorial Classes to assist and develop problem solving skills
- Continuous evaluations for effective guidance and monitoring of students
- Planned Industrial visits to facilitate and improve industry interface